Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions DANTeBike
The proposed combination of tourist services is a package under the Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights that apply to packages.
Ravenna Incoming Srl will be (co-owner of the DANTeBike project together with BikesPlus Srl) fully responsible for the correct execution of the whole package. Furthermore, as required by law, Ravenna Incoming Srl has protection to refund your payments. If transport is included in the chosen package Ravenna Incoming Srl guarantees your repatriation in case it defaults. For more information on your fundamental rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302:
www.dantebike.it – TOURIST PACKAGES SALE GENERAL CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply for DANTeBike services for the 2021 season.
1. The booking application must be submitted on the appropriate contract form, if applicable electronically, it must be completed and signed with digital signature.
2. Booking acceptance will be considered completed, and therefore with consequent termination of the contract, only when the organiser sends confirmation, even electronically.
3. The price of the tour is based on accommodation in a double room and includes the services specified in the itinerary and the relative activities listed.
4. The price does not include services or meals not listed in the itinerary, as well as costs for passports or other travel documents, transport to and from the tour (unless specified in the package), visas, vaccinations where required, or personal expenses such as laundry, health, travel, or travel interruption insurance.
5. Requests to customise fixed itineraries or requests for customised tours may change the payment terms, which will be communicated at the time of booking. A fee may also be charged for any changes made to the official programme.
6. When booking it will be required to make a 25% down payment of the total amount
7. Payment is required 30 days before the departure date or while booking if the booking is made within 30 days before departure. The non-payment of the above-mentioned amounts on the agreed dates will lead to the termination of contract in compliance with Article 1456 of the Civil Code.
8. If the minimum number of participants required for the tour is not reached by the date of payment, the down payment will be fully refunded.
9. In case of withdrawal from the travel contract or cancellation by the traveller, the following conditions will be applied on the paid amount:
1 – Up to 28 days before the departure date of the tour cancellation is possible without penalty; alternatively, the traveller can choose a credit (voucher) for the entire amount which can be used within 12 months of issue for another DANTeBike tour or service.
2 – Between 27 and 14 days before the tour departure date, it is possible to change the booking without penalty by opting to receive a credit (voucher) which can be used within 12 months of issue, or a 50% refund of the amount paid.
3 – Between 13 and 8 days before the departure date: 50% of the amount paid will be retained as a penalty.
4 – 7-0 days before departure date: 100% penalty.
1) It is strongly recommended to purchase travel and trip interruption insurance that includes tour cancellation/interruption insurance cover and insurance cover in case of illness, injury, or death. Alternatively, we can offer our insurance, which includes special COVID-19 refunds to be purchased at the time of booking.
2) All requests for changes or cancellations must be made by email, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, a confirmation from the organiser will follow.